A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Blankenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Blankenberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Blankenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis G Blankenberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis G. Blankenberg practice?
- Dr. Francis Blankenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francis Blankenberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portola Valley, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.