A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Blankenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Blankenberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Blankenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blankenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis G. Blankenberg practice?
Dr. Francis Blankenberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portola Valley, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.