A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Blankenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blankenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blankenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Blankenberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Blankenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Blankenberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis Blankenberg practice?
- Dr. Francis Blankenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Blankenberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.