A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Bonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonner
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Bonner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bonner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Merritt Bonner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Francis M. Bonner practice?
- Dr. Francis Bonner has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Bonner practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.