Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
1845 Veterans Park Dr
Ste 150
Naples, FL 34109
239-254-5027
Locations and availability (1)

|  a very dependable doctor  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Boucek since 2008. He took care of me when I had heart problems before. I was able to live a normal life again after my balloon angioplasty. Dr. Boucek is a very compassionate doctor. Someone who gives much of his time to his patients. He tries his very best to explain everything in simple terms so the patient can understand fully whats going on. He listens and communicates with his patient very wel... I can say that there's a good communication line between him and his patients. He may look so serious but he smiles too. I've recommended him already to some of my friends and they told me the same things just like what I've written here. Keep up the good work doc. and thank you

Jul 7th, 2011

Doctor Boucek explained everything very well. He knew we were afraid, and allowed for my endless questions (I had them written down on a notepad). My husband is a cancer survivor, has experienced some epic medical battles, but his heart disease surprised us. I don't go to the doctor looking for a new pal. I want to know that this person can help us, and truly cares for their patients. This is Dr. Boucek.

|  Needs to work on bedside manner  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2010

He walks in, looks at file, asks short questions, no comments on your answer, says ok, good, and leaves. You have to insist to get any information about the state of your health. You get the feeling that he does not want you there.

Jun 1st, 2010

very professional. I trust his medical opinions. Finally got a smile out of him.

May 15th, 2010

Stent placed in LAD.Four days later I was back in ER.Three days of more tests.On fourth day two or three more stents. On next office visit I got ZEROinfo from Dr.