Dr. Francis Boucek MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Naples, FL

3.9

February 4th, 2015
Superior doctor!
A true gentleman and an outstanding doctor. He actually cares about your feelings and your medical history. He is my idea of the highest quality of what a doctor should be. He is serious with a twinkle in his eye. Just a great credit to the medical profession.

July 25th, 2012
a very dependable doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. Boucek since 2008. He took care of me when I had heart problems before. I was able to live a normal life again after my balloon angioplasty. Dr. Boucek is a very compassionate doctor. Someone who gives much of his time to his patients. He tries his very best to explain everything in simple terms so the patient can understand fully whats going on. He listens and communicates with his patient very wel... I can say that there's a good communication line between him and his patients. He may look so serious but he smiles too. I've recommended him already to some of my friends and they told me the same things just like what I've written here. Keep up the good work doc. and thank you

July 7th, 2011
Doctor Boucek explained everything very well. He knew we were afraid, and allowed for my endless questions (I had them written down on a notepad). My husband is a cancer survivor, has experienced some epic medical battles, but his heart disease surprised us. I don't go to the doctor looking for a new pal. I want to know that this person can help us, and truly cares for their patients. This is Dr. Boucek.

June 18th, 2010
Needs to work on bedside manner
He walks in, looks at file, asks short questions, no comments on your answer, says ok, good, and leaves. You have to insist to get any information about the state of your health. You get the feeling that he does not want you there.

June 1st, 2010
very professional. I trust his medical opinions. Finally got a smile out of him.

May 15th, 2010
Stent placed in LAD.Four days later I was back in ER.Three days of more tests.On fourth day two or three more stents. On next office visit I got ZEROinfo from Dr.