inactive

Francis X Burke MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

June 10th, 2016
Avoid this doctor!
Cares only about saving insurance + your company money than your own Health. Terrible bedside manner. Doesn't listen to your complaints of pain or worsen condition, main goal is to set you back to work regardless if you are able to or not. Doesn't write anything in your chart and threats you like you are faking your condition. He sent me to see a specialist, only to completely disagree and disregard the recommendations and treat plan from the specialist. Very unprofessional and unsympathetic. If you can avoid him at all cost and his office at all cost. Wait time at his office is 1hr +.

September 11th, 2013
AVOID AT ALL COST
Dr. Burke admitted to not reason my charts repeatedly. He admitted to knowing very little about my problem and would not refer me to a specialist. He said that he l we treatment for me and that even though I had tested positive, would not be treating me because of cost. He repeatedly told me that he was the head doctor at sonoco when I had questions about returning to work and I assume he was trying to threaten me. He knew that my employer ha taken no steps to improve safety and still wanted me to return to work.

June 14th, 2010
Worse doctor i ever saw>>

January 10th, 2009
thoughtful, considerate, goes out way to help patients with medical issues, specialty referals, and insurance difficulties,would highly recomend