A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Burt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis X Burt MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Burt practice?
- Dr. Francis Burt has 10 office locations.
Dr. Francis Burt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsburg, PA and Wind Gap, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.