Dr. Francis Buzad MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 12th, 2016
Amazing & Extremely qualified surgeon
I have had multiple surgeries performed by Dr. Buzad over the past few years and he has been instrumental in improving my quality of life. I had some groundbreaking procedures as a child and as I got older, complications resulted that required some major abdominal surgeries. Dr. Buzad worked tirelessly to help me through these procedures and he would go out of his way to consult with and seek out other specialists to help in my recovery. Dr. Buzad is a surgeon who truly cares about his patients and tries hard to solve your medical problems without surgery, but if surgery is required, he is the best person for the job. If you need to have surgery, remove the fear and stack the odds in your favor by adding Dr. Buzad to the equation. Dr. Buzad is an amazing, extremely qualified surgeon and someone that I would highly recommend to all.

January 15th, 2014
Buzad completed two malignant melanoma sugeries for me. Both went extremely well. He was professional, courteous, and very knowledgable. He took time to thoroughly explain everything to me and followed up with each surgery. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor in such a difficult time.

August 1st, 2013
mastectomy
this young dr. is a wonderful choice for your general surgery. He did a mastectomy for me and I was amazed at the minimal amount of pain. He is extremely easy to talk to and a joy to see. I felt in very capable hands at all times. I would definitely use him again. He is also very concerned about his patients.

April 8th, 2011
Amazing doctor
Came in to see Dr.buzad because my primary referred me to him from right upper quadrant pain.He quickly diagnosed me and scheduled me for surgery i had a pretty good recovery since i am young but he was amazing and so was his staff they filled out the necessary paper work for my job and i quickly recovered! highly recommended!! :)

March 12th, 2009
Excellent surgeon
Had emergency gall bladder removal. Doctor was professional,able to thoroughly explain procedure, straightforward and concerned.