A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Yu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Yu MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis Yu practice?
- Dr. Francis Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Yu practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Allergists and Irvine Internists.