A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Yu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Yu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Yu MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis Yu practice?
- Dr. Francis Yu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Yu practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See Irvine Allergists and Irvine Internists.