A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Caban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Caban, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caban
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Caban, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Caban graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caban has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Brandon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis A Caban MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Caban practice?
- Dr. Francis Caban has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Caban practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Dermatologists.