A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Caban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Caban, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caban
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Caban, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Caban graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caban has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Brandon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis A Caban MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Caban practice?
- Dr. Francis Caban has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Caban practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Dermatologists.