Dr. Francis Caban Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Francis Caban?

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

HORRIBLE STAFF!!!! Makes you wait forever! Did a biopsy on me and then when I was leaving they "forgot" to tell me I needed to pay $103 for it. Another lady saw I was upset and said their normal protocol is for the patient to sign off on a fee before getting procedure done but that wasn't the case with me. I will never go there ever again!

Very knowledgeable

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

MIRACLE WORKER

Posted on October 12th, 2012

After months of going to different physicians, Dr. Caban finally diagnosed my problem. Not only did I begin treatment at my appointment the next day, when I told him I could not afford the entire cost of my procedure he said it was fine and gave me a significant discount. He truly does CARE about his patients.

DO NOT GO TO THIS DR. -

Posted on September 4th, 2012

I have been to this office several times. Let me start by saying I NEVER write reviews. I have 2 small children and no time for review. After many long wait appts. and bad experiences with staff....today was the cherry. I was asked to pay 130.00 because insurance wasn't covering...I said I did not have the money on me. I did want results so I waited and waited and waited. I had my 2 babies with me because I dont have a babysitter. After over an hour they said the lab was closed and couldn't give me results. Could someone not have called me and told me this so I wouldn't of gone to the office at 7:30 am with 2 babies??!!!! Then by mistake the lady calls me in and the front dek woman says NOO she cant be seen she cant pay. The lady calling me in says "Whyd you give me here file then???!!!" and throws it on the counter..... everyone was rude..no-one cared I was there with kids...no one cares that I was concerned if I have cancer or not. Truly the worst staff and dr ever! If I could give -zero stars I would. I repeat I never do reviews but I must urge you not to go here!

Posted on July 9th, 2012

I will recomend my friends for him.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Caban, for the last year. He always has been, very friendly,professional, and very considerate of my requests.

Called to make appt for a child- receptionist doesn't know rules

Posted on March 6th, 2012

I called to make an appt for my child. Once we arrived and waited 15 minutes to be called, we were told my kid could not be seen since he is 4 and only the ARNP is in today. When making my appointment yesterday, the person who answered seemed to have no idea what was going on. Come to find out that they were letting students answer the phone and make appointments even though they should have not made an appointment for a 4 year old when the doctor is not there. So, not long did I waste a day of work, spend gas to travel 20 miles but I didn't get to see the Dr or get the issue solved. So THANKS for the waste of time. Very unprofessional.

J Garay-Brandon FL

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

I came to see Dr Caban I had just lost my job after 14 years and suddenly didn't have any insurance.I needed a spot frozen off and i was so worried about how I would pay for it,Dr Caban was so generous he only charged me an office visit I am so greatful to him nowadays who does that? He is truley a good hearted man

Posted on December 21st, 2011

Horrible! The place was dirty over crowded and I was waiting there for over an hour and there was still 2 people in front of me that were there even longer before I walked out!

he is great

Posted on October 15th, 2011

I think Dr Caban, is great. My only problem, is with the wait. It's too long.

Go Elsewhere

Posted on August 1st, 2011

This is the most unprofessional office I have ever delt with, Period.

Very caring Doctor