Dr. Francis Caban MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Brandon, FL

3.1

February 7th, 2011
horrible
The old staff a year ago was great, knowledgeable, cared for their patients but now its all students who have no clue what's going on, ma's that never went to medical schoo. the wait time is rediculous you wait over an hour for office visit very unprofessional people

October 14th, 2010
WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!
I have been to many Dermatologis over the years. I have never been so insulted by anyone in my life. He has NO bedside mannor. He is rude, and will speak to you as if you were garbage. He refused to give me my biopsy results over the phone. He made me come into the office and pay a co-pay, only to tell me my results were normal. I waited over 2 hours to be seen by him, and will never EVER go to his office again! His entire office staff is rude!

September 3rd, 2010
Jerk.
I understand that a doctor may tell you something that you don't want to hear, but this guy was a pr*ck. Rather than gently breaking the news that my skin condition had no available cure, this a-hole blurted out that he couldn't fix it and not to hold my breath on available treatments. And he kept wanting me to disrobe for further inspection. I went home and cried for 12 hours. I have nothing but horrible things to say about Dr. Caban and I wish him nothing but the worst.

August 11th, 2010
Review
Been a patient there as well as brought my teen daughter. New location is nicer than the old one, however NOTHING has changed.Average wait time beyond scheduled appoinment 90+ minutes. Big staff, maybe one of them had a nice personality.No caring. I was told 'we don't prescribe that anymore' and 'well, things change.' Receieved an Rx for $480.00+ because 'you don't do that anymore.' Got a new Dr. who does prescribe what I needed and in addition, offered the same $480.00+ Rx with a coupon which made my cost of same $5.00.I has contacted your office manager and asked for help. She made an appointment specifically with Dr.Caban - at appointment time, I waited 40 minutes in the waiting room and was never called upon. You should change the way you and your staff does business. After over 10 years, my daughter and I are done with your practice.

July 16th, 2010
INEFFICIENT / IRRESPONSIBLE
After a 1/2 hour wait, I inquired about how much longer the wait would be. Was put in a room, told Dr. would be in shortly. Girl came in for details, meds, etc. but was called out. Waited one hour; saw no one. Believe the situation was created on purpose.Anyone who runs an office so inefficiently and has so little respect for patients time does not deserve to have a practice serving the public.Never met the Dr but office procedures are deplorable.

July 14th, 2010
Bad!! Save yourself
It's a really bad practice...Rude, they never follow up on medical reports, they make you come in and pay a co-pay just to give you a report on your test. I had staff and MRSA and they never called me to let me know because they wanted their co-pay..I could have died or lost my leg..Stay away

March 16th, 2010
REFUSED TO RELEASE MEDICAL RECORDS EVEN AFTER ALL PAYMENTS WERE MADE PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT