A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Camillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Camillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camillo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Camillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Camillo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Camillo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Camillo has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Xavier Camillo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Camillo practice?
- Dr. Francis Camillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francis Camillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Surgeons.