A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Camillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Camillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Camillo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Camillo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Camillo has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Xavier Camillo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Camillo practice?
- Dr. Francis Camillo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francis Camillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Surgeons.