A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Camillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Camillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Camillo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Camillo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Camillo has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Xavier Camillo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Camillo practice?
- Dr. Francis Camillo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francis Camillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Collierville, TN.
See Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.