A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Camillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Camillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Camillo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Camillo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Camillo has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Camillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Camillo practice?
Dr. Francis Camillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Collierville, TN.
See Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.