A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Cangemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Cangemi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Cangemi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cangemi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cangemi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis E Cangemi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Francis E. Cangemi practice?
- Dr. Francis Cangemi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francis Cangemi practices Ophthalmology near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Knolls, NJ and Elmwood Park, NJ.
See Belleville Ophthalmologists.