A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Carroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Carroll, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carroll has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Putnam Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carroll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Carroll practice?
Dr. Francis Carroll practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Carmel Surgeons and Carmel Cardiothoracic Surgeons.