A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Celis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Celis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Celis, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Celis graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Celis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Celis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis Celis practice?
Dr. Francis Celis practices Internal Medicine near Newport, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR and Albany, OR.
See Newport Internists.