A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Celis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Celis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Celis, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Celis graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Celis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Xavier Celis DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis X. Celis practice?
- Dr. Francis Celis has 7 office locations.
Dr. Francis Celis practices Internal Medicine near Albany, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, OR and Lincoln City, OR.
See Albany Internists.