A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Clark, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clark has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis James Clark MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Clark practice?
- Dr. Francis Clark has 11 office locations.
Dr. Francis Clark practices Ophthalmology near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hatboro, PA and Abington, PA.
See Blue Bell Ophthalmologists.