Francis Clark MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2017
He saved me from having unnecessary surgery. Kind, caring professional. He is dedicated to providing the most up to date cutting edge technology.

July 9th, 2017
Yeah absolute perfect example of a doctor surgeon and human being

July 8th, 2017
Dr Clark has always given 110% to all of my eye needs over the years. Same for my family and friends

July 4th, 2017
I will forever be grateful for your expertise but more importantly the extreme kindness you always bestow upon me

July 2nd, 2017
I am indebted to this site for directing me to Dr Clarke. 1 year ago my right eye had cataract surgery with a special ordered lens that cost several thousand dollars. My vision is worse than before surgery. I trusted my longstanding surgeon but he basically told me to "live with it". Dr Clarke did my second eye and was able to clear up the vision in the first eye. I am forever grateful.

June 26th, 2017
I accompanied my mother with a visit with Dr Clark. Her previous eye surgeon told us she needed cataract surgery in order to drive. Without any knowledge of her previous advise Clark definitively told her she had no restrictions on driving given her present vision. We go back in a year. Very patient and caring doctor.

June 24th, 2017
I finally found a doctor who patiently looked at me and listened to me. The time spent with me and the depth of the exam was something never experienced before. I have already sent most of my family to him.

June 20th, 2017
I like the way the doc treats me as a valuable human bein'...the only one. Others dismiss me as i have a hard time understanin' at times. A dreadfully kind man!

June 17th, 2017
The doctor is most kind and honest. My first eye was done elsewhere costing me much money. This would be OK if the crappy iol Crystal lens worked. After being.g dismissed I saw Dr Clark. He did my 2nd eye at no cost and it we worked great. I can even read with the eye

June 15th, 2017
The doctor has very graciously seen my husband at our home since his dementia got worse. This kind care has gone on for several years. We need more doctors like Dr Clark

June 14th, 2017
The doctor came out in the middle of the night to see me as an emergency at Abington Hospital. He apperently saved my vision by starting me on steroids. The doctors seemed clueless until Dr Clark directed my care. Only doctor I saw with caring attitude.

June 13th, 2017
The quality and compassion of his care is no longer seen in medicine today. I have never spend more time with the doctor then dr. Clark to find the root cause of my eye issues. A kind and dedicated doctor is he