Dr. Francis Clark MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Hatboro, PA

4.9

May 27th, 2017
The exam I received was the most entensive in my 50+ years of eye exams. Fortunately a tumor was found behind my eye. Dr clark saved both my vision and eye. I will be forever grateful. Janet T. Abington, Pa.

May 24th, 2017
Doctor great. Front desk could be more attentive
Excellent 2nd opinion with this doctor, Clark. Confirm ed that I didn't need a cataract surgery as was recommended by my previous eye surgeon. I respect his conservative professional caring demeanor.

May 21st, 2017
I traveled a distance from New York to be evaluated and have cataract surgery by Dr Clark. I did my homework and found he was very skilled in the newest technology. It was an ea easy decision after his most thorough of exams and the time spent with me. My results are life changing

May 20th, 2017
Doc Clark is the best. My eye vision after he performed laser cataract removal on both of my eyes is the most awesome of experiences. His skill is matched by his kind qualities.

May 18th, 2017
Two cataract surgeries with Dr. Clarke. He is outstanding and precise at this procedure and I was grateful to have chosen him. He is also a very caring physician in the way he relates and speaks with me.

May 18th, 2017
I am so grateful to have come to Dr Clark regarding the necessity of cataracts surgery for me. Not only was I led to believe the surgery was impending but also I required laser surgery not covered by my insurance. Dr Clark patiently explain that surgery was not necessary but also no laser had to be done. I am waiting on my cataracts for now.

April 30th, 2017
Wonderful caring doctor surgeon and person. The best of care!

April 23rd, 2017
It was very refreshing to see an honest physician as yourself. After being told by my ophthalmologist in Florida that I needed cataract surgery with an expensive laser, your reassurance that I could wait was most welcome

April 1st, 2017
All around great experience!!

April 1st, 2017
Thank you for your professionalism and honesty. My vision after cataract surgery is a gift. I can see both distance and can read without glasses. I appreciate the amount of time you spent with me in explaining my surgery.

March 31st, 2017
And Dr. Francis Clark saw me in the middle of the night for my pain . And my own I doctor was not reachable and this doctor saw me as a new patient He opened his office And delicately and compassionately removed a foreign body from my cornea. I have yet to meet a kinder more compassionate doctor

March 28th, 2017
No respect for the patient! at his offices.
Why make an appointment with me if you are unable to keep it. The doctors in this office may be excellent, but they double and triple and quadruple the book patients. I have been here several times and had to wait from 25 minutes to 45 minutes to be seen or even to be tested. I may not be a ddoctor, but my time is precious to me, and I am an important person . I deserve better treatment from the physician. I am paying for service. I will not be back.