A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Colizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Colizzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Colizzo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Colizzo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colizzo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis P Colizzo MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Francis P. Colizzo practice?
- Dr. Francis Colizzo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Francis Colizzo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stratham, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA and Boston, MA.
See Stratham Internists and Stratham Gastroenterologists.