Dr. Francis Collini MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2017
Terrible experience
Not recommended. I had an appointment and was forced to wait for SEVERAL hours and was never told that I could go out and get anything to eat and come back. They made billing errors which I had to dispute. Was forced to take off all of my clothes for hand surgery and my things were moved while I was getting it done. When I came back my jewelry was missing. It eventually reappeared. My hand looks somewhat deformed. Horrible.

June 14th, 2017
Not worth it stay away
Went to see him about breast reconstruction after radiation. I was only six weeks out from radiation and he had said it was ok to proceed. He never read any of my medical record that I had given to him. After ending up in the hospital from complications from the surgery I was seen by another plastic surgeon who said that he should never of done the procedure with being so close to radiation and with my medical conditions. I am now left with chronic pain, disfigurement and wounds that will not heal. All of these are going to take addition surgeries in hopes to at least alleviate some of the damage.

May 1st, 2017
GET SEVERAL OPINIONS BEFORE SEEING THIS DR
After years of surgeries, supposedly to keep correcting a breast problem, I finally went to 2 other TOP plastic surgeons, and both asked, Why did he do that? I've never heard of that procedure....well I figured it out..they give a professional discount so they can charge you more the next time...it's all about the MONEY!! Well I must say I saw another Dr in 2013 and my breast surgery and never had another problem or surgery.

October 6th, 2016
STAY FAR AWAY
The only thing this Dr and his wife care about is MONEY, MONEY AND MORE MONEY. After seeing a few other plastic surgeons to fix problems that I endoured after being operated on by Dr Collini, I've come to the conclusion that he leaves things flawed so that you come back to get it fixed and he can charge you more money. Especially when you hear from other Dr's why did he do that and I've never heard of that procedure. Find a GOOD DR.

May 6th, 2016
Amazing Surgeon and wonderful staff
Dr. Collini changed my life. I was referred by my family physician for a breast reduction due to years of chronic back/neck/shoulder pain and headaches. It took about 3 weeks from my consultation to be in a operating room. The staff is absolutely a blessing! Such nice people who do there jobs so well and go above and beyond with their professionalism, friendliness, and they get things done as fast as possible. I am 3 weeks post op and I have not had any back pain what's so ever! My breasts are still healing but they look amazing. I could not have imagined a better outcome. I see the dr once a week for follow ups and the staff is so accommodating, I have never felt like a number, they have made this journey perfect for me. I recommend this surgeon 100%! I can not say enough good things about Dr.Collini and his entire staff.

November 11th, 2015
Find another doctor!
Run don't walk to find another plastic surgeon. I had to travel out of town to find a doctor who could try to fix the mess Collini left me with.

June 23rd, 2015
Find a different doctor.
Find a different doctor to perform your rhinoplasty. I am in the process of trying to find a surgeon who can do a revision rhinoplasty to fix the mistakes made by Dr. Collini. Revision rhinoplasty is much more complicated than having rhinoplasty the first time. Do your homework and find somebody else. Save yourself from the heartache that I am experiencing.

May 20th, 2015
Dr. C is available after 5pm - he took my phone calls - and took care of me when no one else would....or could..... i'm a fan for life

December 17th, 2014
Stay Away
I had surgery a number of years ago and I thought I did my homework finding a board certified physician, checking what reviews were available at that time, etc. , but what a mistake. It was a procedure he should not have been doing or advertised himself as an expert. It took thousands of dollars and a number of surgeries to undo his mess. He got defensive and arrogant when I approached him on it, he actually wanted to charge me for that visit. I just had what I hope was my final corrective surgery. Also note as stated by another the positive reviews are all on the same date, you can guess why that is.

December 4th, 2013
Don't do it!!!!,
He operated on me several years ago and I am still dealing with the bad results . I would never advise anyone to use this surgeon. He was so defensive when questioned about the bad outcome and truly became angry. He is the worst physician I have ever dealt with personally.

May 8th, 2012
This doctor does not give a crap about infection afterwards!

October 12th, 2011
i love him
i love him. my mother went to him and got tumors removed on her eyes and they turned out great. He also did her botox which looks very natural. Then when i went to go and get a nose job i would not of gone to any one else but him. My nose is amazing everyone loves it. The nurses are beyond nice. I am dealthy afraid of needles and the nurse was so kind and was laughing and put the needle in so gentle. I could of not ask for a better nurse.Yes, the doctor did not spend much time with me but, thats just like all doctors, but when he is with u is is very nice and so his is wife. the facility is beautiful inside and so clean. He is an amazing doctor.