A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Cordova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Cordova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Transplantation
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordova graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cordova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Chan Cordova MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis C. Cordova practice?
- Dr. Francis Cordova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francis Cordova practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.