A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Cordova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Cordova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Transplantation
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordova graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cordova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cordova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan