A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Croke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Croke is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Croke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Croke graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Croke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holyoke Hospital Inc
- Loomis House Nursing Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Croke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis Croke practice?
Dr. Francis Croke practices Internal Medicine near Holyoke, MA.
See Holyoke Internists.