A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Cuevas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Cuevas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Cuevas, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuevas graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Cuevas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Joseph Sy Cuevas MD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Cuevas practice?
- Dr. Francis Cuevas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Cuevas practices Medical Oncology near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Franklin Oncologists.