Dr. Francis Cuevas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Cuevas?

May 16th, 2016

Love this doctor he is excellent

November 1st, 2015

Should not be a Doctor!!!!

I have been diagnosed with lymphoma cancer, I was sent to see Dr Cuevas, first off he tells me I don't have cancer!! I pull out my report and he asked where did I get this, so he looks at it he goes back to his computer and scrolls down the page and says I'm sorry you do have cancer!(WHAT) He didn't read my biopsy report from my family Doctor!!! he sent me for a CT scan and he could not answer my questions of why my lymphoids didn't show up on the scan???? so he was going to send me to a radiologist to get treatment??? Thank God i went for a 2nd opinion !! I would never recommend this Doctor to anyone!!!

May 27th, 2013

Let Down

This is my experience, so please, everyone, good or bad experiences, take time to write a review, so when we have to find a specialist, we can make a decision. Had to swith due to work ins. Not enough space to tell entire story. You're still in remission, you are fine. Did not listen to my concerns of pain and er visits, so he went from telling me i looked fine, you are still in remission to you have incurable cancer. Still dr. cuevis, did not listen to my physical concerns, lack of willingness to communicate, months of neglecting to tell me cancer spread, never followed up on things, did not explain much of anything, dismissive, passed some of his duties onto outside specialists or onto nurses, did not communicate with outside specialists either, but dr. cuevis blamed them for quote not doing their jobs. He rarely did check ups, so much more, not enough space so I will get to the end, I found a new oncologist that actully has a on site cancer team! so someone is always there!, they did their own tests and compared them to dr. cuevis, and it is like I am 2 patients, with what they found and were able to help get some relief for some things was great, but what else they found was not. I am just relieved I switched when I did so now with what they found I know I will be taken care of, they listened to my valid physical concerns and they show they truly care about my quality of care and quallity of life and my loved ones.. Again this was mine and my loved one's experience. and why it is so important to write reviews good and bad to help us decide and to know what kinds of questions to ask when we have to go through this horrible cancer. visit facility, make sure there is a cancer team on site!, is their chemo on site or does it have to be transferred from some pharmacy? and that they make sure your quality of care and quality of life is the best it can be.

December 15th, 2016