Dr. Francis Cullen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Cullen?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

September 19th, 2017

KIND, GENTLE, THE BEST!!!!

I have gone to him for 3 separate issues. HE IS AMAZING! SO knowledgeable, explains everything, is gentle, easy going....no stress caused, great bedside manner. I COMPLETELY trust him. In my humble opinion, after having gone to a number of docs in his field (& speaking to neighbors and friends who have as well) ANYONE I know who has gone to Dr. Cullen REALLY likes him and recommends him (I went because of someone else's satisfaction, and now I am referring to anyone in need of this type of service). I feel word of mouth referral is the highest praise....and very deserved with Dr. Cullen.

August 9th, 2016

Gentle manner, highly learned

I've gone to Dr. Cullen for mole/bump removal twice and I've also seen him for Botox and facial fillers. He's extremely patient, well-informed and a true gentlemen. I recommend him to those looking for a very competent doc with a great bedside manner! I've referred family members that were also pleased with their experiences.

June 14th, 2016

Excellent experience

I went to Dr. Cullen to remove a mole on my face. He is so easy to talk to, has wonderful bedside manner. He removed the mole and there is no scar whatsoever. Even my dermatologist couldn't believe it. Wonderful doctor, I wish I could go to him for everything. Thank you Dr. Cullen

November 22nd, 2015

Dr. Cullen is a very skilled practitioner, whose final "product" defied notice. My scar is virtually unnnoticeable and is often overlooked by other practictioners.

November 7th, 2011

stephen j voss

i go to several different dr for several different problems and dr cullen is the very best. iwjsh i could go to him for my other problems.

June 8th, 2009

A true professional and a gentleman. Highly recommend.

May 6th, 2009

a really great doctor

Dr Cullen did my carpel tunnel surgery and the surgery and subsequent recovery has been wonderfull. he is one of the best doctors that I have every been a patient. Great surgeon

July 29th, 2017