A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis D'Ambrosio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis D'Ambrosio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosio graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Ambrosio has 15 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Ambrosio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis A. D'Ambrosio practice?
Dr. Francis D'Ambrosio practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Acton, MA and Gardner, MA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.