A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis D'Ambrosio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis D'Ambrosio, Cataract, Lens Implant & LASIK Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Ambrosio
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. D'Ambrosio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosio graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Ambrosio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis A D'Ambrosio MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. D'Ambrosio practice?
- Dr. Francis D'Ambrosio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francis D'Ambrosio practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Acton, MA and Gardner, MA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.