A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis D'Ambrosio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis D'Ambrosio, Cataract, Lens Implant & LASIK Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Ambrosio
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. D'Ambrosio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosio graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Ambrosio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis A D'Ambrosio MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. D'Ambrosio practice?
- Dr. Francis D'Ambrosio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francis D'Ambrosio practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Acton, MA and Gardner, MA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.