A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis D'Ambrosio is Good. Dr. D'Ambrosio has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosio graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Ambrosio has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Ambrosio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Francis D'Ambrosio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis A. D'Ambrosio practice?
Dr. Francis D'Ambrosio practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Lancaster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Leominster, MA and Acton, MA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists and Lancaster Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco D'Ambrosio, Dr. Frank D'Ambrosio, Dr. Frankie D'Ambrosio, Dr. Francesco D'Ambrosio