Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francis Day
Dr. Francis Day, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA, with another office in Bryn Mawr, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Day is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital, -Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 1987 and Lankenau Medical Center. Dr. Day has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Francis Day has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Francis Day is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Dr. Edward Theurkauf Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Bryn Mawr, PA 0 mi59
Dr. Jocelyn Sivalingam
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Bryn Mawr, PA 0 mi30
Dr. Amy Curran
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Bryn Mawr, PA 0 mi16