Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Former patient show details Former patient
by Patricia fitzgeraldt on Mar 30th, 2015

Terrible doctor. Sits on lab results and diagnosis is erroneous. He has only been a md for four years. He should be compelled to return for further medical training.education.

Worst Experience, Better off treating yourself! show details Worst Experience, Better off treating yourself!
Feb 3rd, 2014

I went to see Doctor DeCandis on a Thursday for a GI issue and he just shrugged it off, no lab work or anything. After listening to my issues he did not run any tests. I trusted him and left thinking it was just a stomach bug. Two days later my GI issue worsened considerably so I called his office and his nurse told me he would call me right back, two hours later I had still had heard nothing and need to check into the ER. His office never returned my phone call. The ER told me a simple lab work test would have indicated the GI issue. I was so upset that Dr. DeCandis couldn't even do the lab work, or call me back, so I called his office Monday to inform him of the situation and he again could not even call me back! I am so disappointed with this doctor! A medical emergency at least deserves a phone call from your primary care doctor, this doctor does not care about his patients at all!

by Nan on Feb 4th, 2011