A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis DeCroos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis DeCroos, Retina Specialist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Choroidal Neovascularization
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Detachment surgery (Scleral Buckling)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
- Vitreous Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. DeCroos graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. DeCroos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Char DeCroos MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis C. DeCroos practice?
- Dr. Francis DeCroos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Francis DeCroos practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, TN and Rome, GA.
See Chattanooga Ophthalmologists and Chattanooga Surgeons.