A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis DeCroos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis DeCroos, Retina Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeCroos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeCroos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Dry Eye
Diabetic Macular Edema
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Choroidal Neovascularization
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Detachment surgery (Scleral Buckling)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
- Vitreous Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. DeCroos graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. DeCroos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Char DeCroos MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis C. DeCroos practice?
- Dr. Francis DeCroos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis DeCroos practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dalton, GA.
See Chattanooga Ophthalmologists and Chattanooga Surgeons.