A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis DeCroos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis DeCroos, Retina Specialist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeCroos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeCroos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Dry Eye
Diabetic Macular Edema
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Choroidal Neovascularization
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Detachment surgery (Scleral Buckling)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
- Vitreous Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. DeCroos graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. DeCroos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Char DeCroos MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis C. DeCroos practice?
- Dr. Francis DeCroos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Francis DeCroos practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, TN and Rome, GA.
See Chattanooga Ophthalmologists and Chattanooga Surgeons.