inactive

Francis Denis MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

January 24th, 2012
TOP Surgeon ever!
I had been through all the up and downs of medical clinics for many years.No one had answers and my back was failing me terrible.I demanded to see someone whom could verify my problems and was immediately directed to Dr Dennis Francis.He diagnosed my back problems in quick order and explained the pain issues. Short story turned into surgery and a few monthes of taking it easy and here i am today feeling better than i have in 10 years. This man has done wonders for many people all over and im one of them to give a BIG "Thanks" Dennis your the best ever! Keep up the great work!

May 6th, 2010
Best Surgeon in MN
Dr. Denis is the best surgeon ever! Not only did he diagnose me quickly but he fixed me up and I am able to walk today because of him. His nurse was a sweetie and helped me get ready for the surgery. I would recommend him highly to anyone that was in need of a good spine surgeon. I feel he truly gave me back my life after a long bout of pain and suffering. He is kind and professional and very easy on the eyes as well.Hee Hee