A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Derito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Derito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Derito, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Derito graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Derito has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis A Derito MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Derito practice?
- Dr. Francis Derito has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francis Derito practices Otolaryngology near Plant City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Riverview, FL and Brandon, FL.
See Plant City Otolaryngologists.