A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Dipalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Dipalo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Dipalo, DO, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipalo graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Dipalo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dipalo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans