A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Domurat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Domurat
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Domurat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Domurat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Domurat graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Domurat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Marian Domurat MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Francis M. Domurat practice?
- Dr. Francis Domurat has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Domurat practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Internists and Corbin Oncologists.