A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Domurat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Domurat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Domurat graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Domurat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Marian Domurat MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Francis M. Domurat practice?
- Dr. Francis Domurat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francis Domurat practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Corbin, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Corbin Internists and Corbin Oncologists.