A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Drury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Drury, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Drury graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Drury has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milford General Hospital-Bayhealth Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Clifton Drury MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis C. Drury practice?
- Dr. Francis Drury has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Drury practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milford, DE.
See Milford Surgeons.