A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis DuFrayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis DuFrayne, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DuFrayne
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DuFrayne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis DuFrayne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. DuFrayne graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Joseph DuFrayne MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. DuFrayne practice?
- Dr. Francis DuFrayne has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis DuFrayne practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Internists and Owensboro Gastroenterologists.