A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis DuFrayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis DuFrayne, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis DuFrayne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. DuFrayne graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DuFrayne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Joseph DuFrayne MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. DuFrayne practice?
- Dr. Francis DuFrayne has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis DuFrayne practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Internists, Owensboro Gastroenterologists, and Owensboro Hepatologists.