Urologists
423 N 21st St
Ste 300
Camp Hill, PA 17011
717-763-1174
Locations and availability (2)

1.0

|  Uncaring  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

I saw Dr. Duggan while he was chair of the Urology Dept. at Pinnacle. At that time I had moved from Erie to harrisburg and had been diagnosed with a urinary stricture. The treatment, which had worked very well, was urethral dilation. He refused to use this procedure and his staff was only able to get me an appt. two weeks away. I was used to dealing with a urologist that could get me in within one day when I was having pain. Because he waited to treat me with sounds, my pain became unbearable. When he finally agreed to treat the urethral condition, he wanted to do it without lidocaine. The pain would have been unbearable. I insisted on the lidocaine. The pain from the urethra subsided in about two days. He told me I was abusive for insisting on a shorter time for an appointment. He actually came into the waiting area and started screaming at me in front of a full waiting room. Basically, I refuse to be abused by any professional. He told me he wasn't going to see me again and I told him that is correct because I refused to be treated in such an unprofessional way by a physician. I should have reported him to the medical board for his conduct and lack of proper treatment.