A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Duhay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duhay
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duhay Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Duhay graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Duhay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis G Duhay MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis G. Duhay practice?
- Dr. Francis Duhay has 1 office location.
- Dr. Francis Duhay practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fountain Hill, PA.