A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Duhay graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Duhay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- St. Luke`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duhay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Francis Duhay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis G. Duhay practice?
Dr. Francis Duhay practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Duhay, Dr. Francisco Duhay, Dr. Frank Duhay, Dr. Frankie Duhay