A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Duhay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duhay
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Duhay Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Duhay graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Duhay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis G Duhay MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis G. Duhay practice?
- Dr. Francis Duhay has 1 office location.
- Dr. Francis Duhay practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fountain Hill, PA.