A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Ergina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Ergina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ergina
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ergina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Ergina, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ergina graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Ergina has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Ergina MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis Ergina practice?
- Dr. Francis Ergina has 1 office location.
- Dr. Francis Ergina practices Cardiovascular Disease near White Oak, PA.