by Jan C on May 21st, 2015

Very honest and caring. Shared his personal experience with cancer. Answers all questions and makes sure everything is understood. While treating my daughter he helped me find the right surgeon for kidney surgery. He went above and beyond for our family. Definitely would recommend him.

Always above and beyond show details Always above and beyond
by Rebecca on Jan 2nd, 2014

Dr. Facchini he came in on a holiday to see me. One of his partners originally saw me but was concerned about my progress. He called the doctor and he was in my hospital room a half an hour later. I have been his patient for almost 2 years now and he always seems to go above and beyond. I appreciate time he takes with me and my family to explain my disease. I know I have very limited time but he has made it easier for me and my family.

I am a very pleased doctor who sends patients to this group show details I am a very pleased doctor who sends patients to this group
by Dr. R on May 8th, 2013

There are very few doctors that treat Cancer at this level. They bring tertiary care quality to the community. I appreciate the communication and judgement of the doctors and staff. My patients come back to me very pleased having been offered all the options.

Great Doctor. Great experience. show details Great Doctor. Great experience.
by Martin on Mar 22nd, 2013

I visited Dr Faccini at the suggestion of my Oncologist. I had traveled to the city for opinions on treating my liver cancer and was happy I could get care so close to my home. His partner has cared for me as well with the same kindness. It is great to have them in Elgin.

Others Missed what he got show details Others Missed what he got
Feb 9th, 2013

He spent time with us when we were scared. He has a very genuine attitude. 5 stars!

Trusted Doctor show details Trusted Doctor
Sep 7th, 2011

I meet him in the Hospital when he put in an IVR filter. He was reassuring. I trusted him and thought He's the Dr who would be great as my General Dr. He explain the whats and why of the filter procedure. When it was time to remove the filter, again very reassuring.

by Sonali Mehta on Aug 27th, 2010

One of the most attentive, personable doctors I have ever met. Correct diagnosis that had been missed in the past