A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Fahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Fahey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahey
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Fahey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Fahey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahey graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fahey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Joseph Fahey MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Fahey practice?
- Dr. Francis Fahey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francis Fahey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Oviedo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Oviedo Cardiologists.