A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Fahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Fahey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahey
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Fahey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Fahey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahey graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fahey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Joseph Fahey MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Fahey practice?
- Dr. Francis Fahey has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Fahey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.