A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Falbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Falbo is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Falbo graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Falbo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Lincoln Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Scottsville - Cal Turner Extended Care Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Joseph Falbo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Falbo practice?
- Dr. Francis Falbo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Francis Falbo practices Family Medicine near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesboro, TN and Parsons, TN.
See Columbia Primary Care Doctors.