A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Falck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Falck is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Falck, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falck graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Falck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Falck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis Y. Falck practice?
Dr. Francis Falck practices Ophthalmology near Mystic, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, CT.
See Mystic Ophthalmologists.