A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Falck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Falck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falck
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Falck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Falck, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falck graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Falck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Falck MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Francis Falck practice?
- Dr. Francis Falck has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Falck practices Ophthalmology near Mystic, CT.
See Mystic Ophthalmologists.