A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Falck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Falck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falck
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Falck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Falck, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falck graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Falck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Falck MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Francis Falck practice?
- Dr. Francis Falck has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Falck practices Ophthalmology near Mystic, CT.
See Mystic Ophthalmologists.