be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Ferdinand, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Cardiac Surgical Procedures, Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass, and Coronary Disease.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferdinand graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ferdinand has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferdinand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Francis Ferdinand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis D. Ferdinand practice?
Dr. Francis Ferdinand practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Jamison, PA.
See Wynnewood Surgeons and Wynnewood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Ferdinand, Dr. Francisco Ferdinand, Dr. Frank Ferdinand, Dr. Frankie Ferdinand