A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Ferdinand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Ferdinand is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferdinand
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferdinand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Ferdinand, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferdinand graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferdinand has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis D Ferdinand MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis D. Ferdinand practice?
- Dr. Francis Ferdinand has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Ferdinand practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Surgeons and Wynnewood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.