A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Ferrante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Ferrante is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Ferrante, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrante graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferrante has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Michael Ferrante MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis M. Ferrante practice?
- Dr. Francis Ferrante has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Ferrante practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors and Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.