A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Ferrante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Ferrante is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrante
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrante Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Ferrante, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrante graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferrante has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Michael Ferrante MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis M. Ferrante practice?
- Dr. Francis Ferrante has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Ferrante practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beaverton Pain Management Doctors, Beaverton Anesthesiologists, and Beaverton Neurologists.