A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Filloux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Filloux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filloux
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Filloux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Filloux, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Filloux graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Filloux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis M Filloux MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Francis M. Filloux practice?
- Dr. Francis Filloux has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francis Filloux practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Riverton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Riverton Pediatricians and Riverton Neurologists.