A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Filloux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Filloux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filloux
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Filloux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Filloux, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Filloux graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Filloux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis M Filloux MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Francis M. Filloux practice?
- Dr. Francis Filloux has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francis Filloux practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Riverton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Riverton Pediatricians and Riverton Neurologists.