A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Flaim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Flaim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flaim
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flaim Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaim graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Flaim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Richard Flaim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis R. Flaim practice?
- Dr. Francis Flaim has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Flaim practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians.