A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaim graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Flaim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Medical Center Modesto
- San Dimas Community Hospital
- Doctors Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flaim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Francis Flaim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis R. Flaim practice?
Dr. Francis Flaim practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Flaim, Dr. Francisco Flaim, Dr. Frank Flaim, Dr. Frankie Flaim