A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Flaim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Flaim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flaim
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Flaim Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaim graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Flaim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Richard Flaim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis R. Flaim practice?
- Dr. Francis Flaim has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Flaim practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians.