A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Florio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Florio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Florio
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Florio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Florio, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Florio graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Florio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Florio MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Francis Florio practice?
- Dr. Francis Florio has 8 office locations.
Dr. Francis Florio practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.