A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Florio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Florio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Florio, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Florio graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Florio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Edward Florio MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Francis E. Florio practice?
- Dr. Francis Florio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francis Florio practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.