A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Foca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foca
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Foca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Foca, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Foca graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Foca has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis John Foca MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Foca practice?
- Dr. Francis Foca has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Foca practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Westfield, NJ.
See Westfield Physiatrists.