A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Forno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Forno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Forno graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Forno has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Milford Hospital
- River Glen Health Care Center, Southbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis J Forno DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Forno practice?
- Dr. Francis Forno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Forno practices Family Medicine near Newtown, CT.
See Newtown Family Physicians.