A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Gabbai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Gabbai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbai graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabbai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis B Gabbai MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Francis B. Gabbai practice?
- Dr. Francis Gabbai has 5 office locations.
Dr. Francis Gabbai practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Nephrologists.