A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Gaffney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Gaffney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Gaffney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaffney graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaffney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Adm Hosp
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Andrew Gaffney MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Gaffney practice?
- Dr. Francis Gaffney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Gaffney practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.