Learn more about Dr. Francis Gaffney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Gaffney is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaffney
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaffney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Gaffney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaffney graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaffney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Adm Hosp
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Andrew Gaffney MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Gaffney practice?
- Dr. Francis Gaffney has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Gaffney practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.