A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Garofalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Garofalo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Garofalo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Garofalo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Garofalo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heywood Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garofalo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Garofalo practice?
Dr. Francis Garofalo practices Urology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardner, MA.
See Worcester Urologists.