A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Garofalo is Excellent. Dr. Garofalo has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Garofalo, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Garofalo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Garofalo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Saratoga Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garofalo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Francis Garofalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Garofalo practice?
Dr. Francis Garofalo practices Urology and Surgery near Gardner, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and Tucson, AZ.
See Gardner Urologists and Gardner Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Garofalo, Dr. Francisco Garofalo, Dr. Frank Garofalo, Dr. Frankie Garofalo