A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Garofalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Garofalo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Garofalo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Garofalo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Garofalo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Heywood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis A Garofalo MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Garofalo practice?
- Dr. Francis Garofalo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Francis Garofalo practices Urology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Oro Valley, AZ.
See Worcester Urologists.